Khamis, 30 September 2010

I'm Wondering

  • I'm wondering if you read my blog?
  • If you are a silent reader
  • If you are updating yourself with my latest activities and feelings?
  • Because I think I wrote too much here.
  • But of course you will never say anything to me.
  • And.. I wonder if I ever crossed your mind?


     Nothing to say. And nothing is need to be said. You suddenly come cross my mind.
    And I miss the good moments we shared.
    Nitez.


    p/s : inner gorgeous warna tyran purple + pale yellow, buy here : Ayunar






    currently listening to : Last Night by P.Diddy ft Keyshia Cole
    perasaan : baby won't you come and take my pain away?

      6 ulasan:

      1. current mood kite cam sama je ni..isk2..

        BalasPadam
      2. santek + sumil laa kamu !
        nice cardi..ne leh dapat ehh hihi

        BalasPadam
      3. sya suka ohh nmpak pic kamu bila pakai spek mata..sya search d google image "wanita melayu pakai spek mata" and sya jumpa pic kmu hehehe sorry sbb sya save pic kmu

        BalasPadam

      TINGGALKAN KOMEN ANDA, PLEASE!

      Copyright © Nisa Kay