Selasa, 29 Januari 2013

Jalan-jalan di Taman Tema Genting

 

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..

 

Still remember my entry about Genting SnowWorld Launch a few days ago? Well, the day in Genting Highland doesn’t end just like that… After the grand launching events, we were brought to Coffee Terrace for lunch! Yeahhh my fav eating place in Genting Highland!

P1230728

We were extremely cold, tried our hard to bear the –6 degree temperature, to stay in there and take lots and lots of pics! And lunch time at COFFEE TERRACE ! Ouhhh I just love this restaurant! They got many sections, cater you various types of food – from the rich western style to the exquisite traditional and local food!

 

P1230730

Love! Spacious restaurant! Can take more than 100 customers at one time I think..

 

PICTURES SPAM !!!!

P1230732

P1230733

P1230734

P1230742

P1230756

Well, there were too many food to take picture of ! So I just take a few pics of food which I find attracted me.

 

P1230765

And yeayy thank you so much RESORTS WORLD for the All-Park Complimentary pass!!
So we eat eat eat, fill our energy to play the rides! Yeayers!

 

P1230772

Kifli Mally, Eazy Izzuddin, Yen Ling and a few other blogger friends were ready to ride Flying Coaster wohooo!! (Wuuu I miss u Yen Ling!! How can I forgot to take pictures with youu!)

 

 

P1230773

And yeah I even met Megat AD, a tweetfamous haha. Because he has thousandssss of followers on his twitter ! @MegatAD haha!

 

P1230779

We play around like a kid, we even play Bumping Car! Haha!!

 

 

P1230798

A pic before we ride “ulat bulu monorail” haha. Do you guys know the “ulat bulu monorail” ?? The one that moves so slowwww and circulating Taman Tema Genting for about 20 minutes? Haa I managed to persuade the boys to join me ride that “ulat bulu monorail”. Because I’ve been to Genting so many times and I have ride almost every games. So this time I just want to enjoy the scenery!

 

PHOTO SPAM AGAIN! SCENERIES OF TAMAN TEMA GENTING~

P1230811

P1230815

P1230818

Brrr!! It was so cold up there. That day the weather was not so good, rainy and windy. Wuuu cold!

 

P1230840

Kifli Mally and Eazy Izzuddin not trying too hard in persuading me to join them ride this Space Shot. Nahhhh! Try harder boys! Haha! So I just stay, taking care of their stuffs and taking pictures like a tourist from other country haha!

 

P1230838

Entering the mouth of the dinasour. Aummmm!!!!!

 

P1230845

So, this is it.The final scenery I took picture of before we go back home. Too bad we were at the wrong waiting place and the bus and other bloggers already waiting for us somewhere else!! And we have to walk quite a distance, finding the place where the bus pick us :(

 

OKAYYY thank you so much RESORTS WORLD for the memorable experience and time in Snow World and of course the theme park too!! Love Genting!

 

XOXO


8 ulasan:

  1. Lama xpg genting. Teringin pulak bilo tgk nihh

    BalasPadam
  2. Syok nye dapat jalan2 kat genting! Woot woot! Nisa, kat coffee terrace tu makan buffet ke? Nampak makanan semua sedap2..

    BalasPadam
  3. uish bestnye ! penah naik space shot..terbaek! :-D

    BalasPadam
  4. wahh bestnyaa! dh mcm kt obersee gitu...hee

    BalasPadam
  5. besnye , slalu gi genting je hjan . bnyak yg xdpt main . bnyk main indoor je :)

    BalasPadam
  6. Ada beberapa kali naik Genting tetapi belum berpeluang bermain indoor atau out door game.

    BalasPadam

TINGGALKAN KOMEN ANDA, PLEASE!

Copyright © Nisa Kay