Selasa, 24 November 2015

innisfree Green Tour 2015 – Korea Part 8

 

 

Assalamualaikum…

 

Hmmm macam tak percaya siri blogpost mengenai innisfree Green Tour ni sudah sampai ke penghujungnya.. Yeah readers, you read me.. this will be the last blogpost mengenai trip ke Korea ni.. sobss… Sepatutnya lepas tulis pasal Korea ni, Nisa kena tulis mengenai trip pendek ke Bangkok.. Tapi takpelah.. I really should write about trip to Osaka first… Haha tunggu yaa..

 

 

Blog Nisa Kay - Innisfree Green Tour 2015 (36)

Malam terakhir kami di Jeju Island, Korea… our farewell dinner was held at this awesome GLAMPING VILLAGE site at The Shilla Jeju. OMG it felt like a dream to me. The place was so amazing.. beautiful and oh well I cant describe it using words ! It’s so nice I wanna cryyyy..

 

 

Blog Nisa Kay - Innisfree Green Tour 2015 (37)

Each tent here in the glamping village has their own BBQ area.

 

 

Blog Nisa Kay - Innisfree Green Tour 2015 (38)

L O V E !!! I loveee each one of them, and super special for the innisfree team ! Yeah we were ready for our dinner.. As the weather turned colder, they even provided us with blanket ! I feel like crying because they were so thoughtful that way !

 

 

Blog Nisa Kay - Innisfree Green Tour 2015 (39)

Nom nom nom ~ Appetizer came and we enjoyed the hot soup very much. It was very delicious I still can remember how it taste!

 

 

Blog Nisa Kay - Innisfree Green Tour 2015 (43)

Soooo delishhh ~

 

 

 

Blog Nisa Kay - Innisfree Green Tour 2015 (40)

Time for our intimate time inside the tent !

 

 

Blog Nisa Kay - Innisfree Green Tour 2015 (41)

Blog Nisa Kay - Innisfree Green Tour 2015 (42)

The spacious tent can fit up to 10 people at a time I guess. Or even more than that. They have heaters in the tent. So comfortable !

 

 

 

Blog Nisa Kay - Innisfree Green Tour 2015 (44)

More love ! See those paper bags on the sofa ? Yeah they even gave us some more goodies before we flew back to KL. Can I say I love you even more, innisfree ? I bet we were all went to bed with a bigggg smile on our faces ! :D

 

 

 

Blog Nisa Kay - Innisfree Green Tour 2015 (46)

Next in the morning, before we went to the airport they brought us to a café by the beach (very near to airport too) for a cup of coffee and shaved ice too ! Oh you see it’s green tea flavor poured onto the ice !

 

 

Blog Nisa Kay - Innisfree Green Tour 2015 (49)

Sebelum pulang, ayuh kita “tandakan” tempat ni dengan lompatan rasmi dariku wakakaka… Jeju Island.. I’ll be back !!!

 

 

Blog Nisa Kay - Innisfree Green Tour 2015 (47)

Blog Nisa Kay - Innisfree Green Tour 2015 (48)

 

These two people from innisfree Korea are the people I missed the most and I am very very very thankful that innisfree sent these two angels to take care of us during the trip. They’re like sisters to me. Very very lovely people and of course I am so touched that innisfree worked so hard to make sure this trip went well. What can I say is… it is not only went well.. it was an AMAZING trip ! Awesome trip I must say..

 

 

Blog Nisa Kay - Innisfree Green Tour 2015 (50)

 

This trip allows me to make family with strangers, and we had a very good time together. Now, I believe in innisfree more and now even asked my sisters and friends to try innisfree. Even to strangers who asked about my beauty regime.. I will always always tell them I use The Green Tea Seed Serum and ask them to try too.

 

Oh no please don’t get me wrong, I am NOT an ambassador for innisfree haha ! It’s just I’ve seen with my eyes their factory, their story and the chronology of years of research.. and I am a satisfied and proud user !

 

 

Once again millions billions and zillions thanks to innisfree who made this trip happened !!!

 

 

 

XOXO,
Putewi Hensem


1 ulasan:

  1. Waa beruntungnya akak dapat travel kat banyak negara. Btw saya nak tanya sikit. Kalau nak cari peluang untuk join trip macam ni kena jadi blogger yang konsisten dan kerap update eh dan media associated eh? Thanks in advance.

    BalasPadam

TINGGALKAN KOMEN ANDA, PLEASE!

Copyright © Nisa Kay