Jumaat, 27 September 2019

Kunjungi butik SOMETIME by Asian Designers di The Gardens Mall


Back in 2012, I received my first sponsored bag from SOMETIME by Asian Designers. It was a green bag, I still remember. With zig zag patterns and colourful! And I know from this moment I fell in love with this brand. The bag was from a collaboration between famous blogger & Youtuber Maria Elena. Well of you guys still have no idea of what I am talking about.. feel free to roam around my olderrrr blogposts regarding the bag.

How time flies, now it has been 7 years, and from time to time I am so proud to see this brand grew so much and collaborated with big names and brands countrywide. And of course, they came out with so many unique, practical and gorgeous designs!! And now, they have a physical store where customers can come over to see their latest products closely, to be amazed by the material and quality and might end up bringing something home from the store! LOL.



The purchase was always need to be made via their website, but with their newly opened store that located in The Gardens Mall, it will be easier for those who prefer walk-in purchase and you will get the chance to see and test their products! Not only they are selling handbags or sling bags, they have an array of choices from canvas bag, bag pack, wristlets and also accessories like passport holders, key rings and bag tags!



They are displaying their latest collections in the boutique, and as I went there last week, they are having their latest BASKET shoes in front of the boutique. I am so excited as I went there for the shoes! They first launched BASKET shoes in white and different colors of back strip. Now they are selling a collection of solid colors BASKET shoes. Yeah you can definitely purchase the shoes thru their website but for me, I personally like going to the store and try out the pairs myself, just to ensure I get the right fit.



So as you can see, I tried on the BASKET in Nude because I thought it matches my outfit on that day, little did I know I fell in love with the color immediately. Plus, most of my shoes were in black or dark colors. So it's time to have something new and different from my existing shoes collection. So I chose BASKET in Nude color, because I think this color is easy to match with any outfit styles or colors. Well, I hope so. Because I am not that fashionista, sooo yeah. LOL.



And ohh a friend of mine, Adriana Adnan was at the store too. I just done choosing my shoes, and was munching on some brownies when she arrived. After we chose our shoes, the brand's rep told us that they have another surprise for us - we can chose 1 bag of our preferences! OMG OMG it felt like a dream to me. I think I received their Coley Bag not long ago, and now they were telling me I can choose new bag?? Oh ohh my they are angels! So generous! In the picture above, me and Adriana were trying on HANIS bag, I really like this one because it can be styled in 3 different ways.



After roaming around the store, I decided to go with this KITA bag, their latest bag collaboration with Mimpi Kita. Awesome, right! Buttt I wont tell you guys what color I chose, you guys will have to wait until I upload my OOTD with the bag in my instagram. But I super love this bag! Haven't got the chance to grab it when it was first launched because I was traveling during that time.



A closer look of BASKET shoes in Nude that I chose during my visit to the store and my COLEY bag in Mustard that I received not long ago. 



Anddd we are done shopping! Haha. Thank you so so much SOMETIME for having us. They even served us with delightful desserts! Kindly follow me on my instagram for more photos of me wearing SOMETIME's products. I love their products! The designs are all amazing with top notch quality. Kindly follow SOMETIME on their social media platform for more news and info about products!


SOMETIME by Asian Designers



FACEBOOK PAGE :



NISA KAY.

25 ulasan:

  1. cantiknya kak nisa. beg semua gorgeous2. Dont forget to visit my blog : nurain-syahirah.blogspot.com

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. memang cantik cantik beg dorang? sampai tak reti nak pilih mana satuuu hiks.

      Padam
  2. Lama dah berkenan dengan design handbag sometimes ni. Harap ada rezeki dapat beli satu. Yang Nisa pilih tu cantik, sesuai dengan Nisa

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. hehe thank you! follow la insta dorang kot kot ada sale ke kan?

      Padam
  3. Kenapakah ragaku digoda dan disiksa sebegini?
    Tak mo beli bag dah!
    Tapi warna yanga da tu nampak sungguh menyelerakan dan sangat sesuai dibawa oleh Rawlins.
    Eh.

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. hahahah sungguh menggoda collection dorang kannn

      Padam
  4. Ini tempat2 syurga bagi kaum wanita. Ini tempat mahal-mahal belaka kan. hehe

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. kalau pandai cari banyak je barang yang sesuai dengan budget kita

      Padam
  5. Kenapa semua collection cantik belaka. Suka color mustard sbb menyerlah dan senang match jugak. In love KITA bag in mustard. Tapi dah sold out 😭😭😭

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. tu lah tengok warna lain ada yang dah sold out. so memang pilih warna safe je sebab lama dah nak ada beg warna hitam

      Padam
  6. Cantiknya collection bag Sometimes ni. Nisa pun cantik sgt nur tengok alahai. Ok nak usha insta nisa laaa

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. memang cantik cantik tauu! pergi la ushaa mesti terbeli satu! hehe

      Padam
  7. Butik dia dekat area mana eh nisa ? Kalau masuk ikot main entrance butik belah mana ? Or any easy landmark ?

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. alamak lupa lah pulak, tapi dia dekat tengah2 gardens

      Padam
  8. cantik ya beg di sini. bolehlah beli untuk buat hantaran kahwin nnti. tapi kena cari calon dululah haha. terima kasih share ya :)

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. haha tak lama dah tuu. nak kasi hadiah birthday untuk mak pun okay apa

      Padam
  9. Cantiknye cillection sometime ni. Warna dia pon sedap mata memandang

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. yup kalau nak pilihan warna banyak, belilah masa sesuatu koleksi tu baru launch. kalau lambat2 banyak warna habis

      Padam
  10. Aduhh sis dah lama dh tinggalkan habit beli beg ni..tapi bila tgok beg yg ni jadi terbekenan pulak. Cantik..color pun menarik

    BalasPadam
  11. Orang perempuan suka lah duduk butik yang macam ni berjam-rejam pun tak apa heheh tapi memang nampak sangat exclusive rekaan kat butik ni menarik nak beli buat hadiah yang tersayang pun ok heheheheh..

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. haha iyeee.. memang bila dah duduk dalam ni, berjam2 weh tak sedar waktu berlalu. nak pilih satu beg je dah sejam! ahha boleh la beli untuk kawan ke, siapa ke

      Padam
  12. Memang sesuai dengan Nisa pilihan beg dan kasut tu... just nice... collection Sometimes ni memang memikat, dengan design yang simple yet elegant... next time around, will drop by as well... nak cari saiz kasut memang kena try sendiri sebab susah naa nak cari saiz 4... hehehehe...

    BalasPadam

TINGGALKAN KOMEN ANDA, PLEASE!

Copyright © Nisa Kay